Deliver Value with Quality in Alignment
In this two-day certification course, you’ll learn team-level Scrum and XP, as well as how to contribute and thrive as part of a SAFe release train.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) amplifies the power of Agile by synchronizing the work of 5-9 Scrum teams into a cadence of value delivery.
The course is intended for new teams getting ready to participate in an Agile Release Train (ART) Launch, or it can be used to rebaseline existing Scrum teams as required for scaling.
This course is intended for product owners, scrummasters, developers, testers and other team members.
The SAFe Practitioner certification program is for software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. It validates their knowledge in applying SAFe ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context so that they can prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
Certification Prerequisites and Process:
– 1+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
– Attend the 2-day SAFe ScrumXP course and pass the SP exam
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with Project Management Institute (PMI).
Class registration includes a copy of course materials for personal use along with initial certification and exam fee. Continental breakfast, lunch and snack items are served daily including beverages.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
– Form their teams (ScrumMasters, Product Owners, and developers/testers) in an enterprise context by understanding the team, program, and enterprise roles; operating under enterprise governance; and applying lean and agile principles
– Operate within timeboxes to incrementally build and deliver high-quality software
– Continuously improve their team and the program through the application of lean principles and agile practices at scale
– Build higher-quality enterprise software faster through the application of agile software engineering practices
– Work effectively with Product and Program Management as part of an Agile Release Train to deliver complex enterprise solutions